去年冬天宜蘭三星的稻草人 (感謝愛麗絲讓我借用照片)

 


**************


 


接續上次的劇本...桃樂絲和姐妹們追著兔子跑之後,來到了另外一個地方。


 


 


(Dorothy finds a scarecrow beside the road.)   (桃樂絲在路邊找到一個稻草人。)


Scarecrow: Hello, little girl.   稻草人說:哈囉,小女孩。


Dorothy: Hello, Mr. Scarecrow. How are you?  桃樂絲說:哈囉,稻草人先生,你好嗎?


Scarecrow: Not very well.   稻草人說:不太好。


Dorothy: Why?   桃樂絲說:為什麼?


Scarecrow: I have to scare crows all day and it is boring.   稻草人說:我得整天嚇走烏鴉,很無聊。


Dorothy: What do you want?   桃樂絲說:你想要什麼呢?


Scarecrow: I have no brain. I want a good brain.    稻草人說:我沒有腦子,我想要有個好腦子。 


Dorothy: I can’t help you. But why don’t you come with me? Maybe we will meet someone who can help you. 


桃樂絲說:我不能幫你,但你何不跟我一起來呢?或許我們會遇到可以幫你的人。 


Scarecrow: Ok. I’ll go with you.   稻草人說:好,我跟你走。


 


 


(While walking, they see a tin man groaning deeply.)   (正在走的時候,他們看到錫人呻吟的很難過。)


Dorothy: Hello, Mr. Tin Man.   桃樂絲說:哈囉,錫人先生。


Tin Man: (Groaning) Hello.   錫人說:(呻吟的說)哈囉。


Scarecrow: What’s the matter with you?   稻草人說:你怎麼了?


Tin Man: I’m rusty and can’t move.   錫人說:我生鏽了,不能動。


Dorothy: Can I help you?   桃樂絲說:我可以幫你嗎?


Tin Man: Please get some oil.   錫人說:請拿些油來。


Scarecrow: Ok. I’ll get it.   稻草人說:好的,我來拿。


Tin Man: Please put the oil on my neck and the joints.   錫人說:請在我的脖子和關節加一些油。


(The scarecrow and Dorothy oil Tin Man.)  (稻草人和桃樂絲為錫人加油。)


Tin Man: Thank you very much. You have saved my life. But I have another favor to ask of you.


錫人說:非常謝謝你們。你們救了我,但我還要請你們幫個忙。


Dorothy: What is it?   桃樂絲說:是什麼事呢?


Tin Man: I lost my heart long ago. I want a new heart.   錫人說:我的心好久以前不見了,我想要有個新的心。


Dorothy: That is too hard for me. How about coming along with us? Maybe we will meet someone who can help you.


桃樂絲說:那對我來說太難了。你跟我們一起來怎麼樣?或許我們會遇到可以幫你的人。


Tin Man: Ok. I’ll go with you.   錫人說:好,我跟你們走。


 


 


(While walking, a lion appears roaring sadly.)   (正在走的時候,有一隻獅子出現,悲傷的吼叫著。)


Scarecrow: What’s the matter with you?   稻草人說:你怎麼了?


Lion: Everyone calls me the King of the Animals. But I’m really a coward. I don’t have any courage. Would you give me some courage?


獅子說:大家叫我動物之王,但我其實是個膽小鬼,我沒有勇氣。你可以給我勇氣嗎?


Dorothy: It’s too hard for me. How about coming along with us? Maybe we will meet someone who can help you.


桃樂絲說:那對我來說太難了,你跟我們一起來怎麼樣?或許我們會遇到可以幫你的人。


Lion: OK. I'll go with you.   獅子說:好,我跟你們走。


 


 


Exercise 練習


                                                                 正確拼法              中文意思




  1.  s o c a r e c w r


  2. b g o n r i


  3. i b n r a


  4. r s e c a


  5. n o g a r


  6. y r t u s


  7. j o t i n


  8. h e t a r


  9. r a p e p a


  10. c o g u a r e
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Big Fish 發表在 痞客邦 留言(4) 人氣()